The V-43 aircraft on display at the Museum has flown about 3,000 hours.
The V-43 Alouette was acquired by the Air Force on March 5, 1958. On April 19, 1979, his crew had to make an emergency landing at Naters. The helicopter was refurbished and continued to operate. In 1961 the V-43 was registered HB-XBI to participate in the Evian conference. On 14 March 1994 it was handed over to the Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne.
It was donated to the Foundation in 2003.